As a Consultant Psychologist, I aim to help people work toward value-driven goals that make a real impact on their quality of life. I believe in being flexible, structuring the sessions in response to the needs of the individual. Working together, we can develop tools and strategies that are suited to your circumstances and make effective use of your personal strengths.
I have supported people with a broad range of challenges, from workplace related issues to parenting concerns, grief and loss, relationship concerns, trauma, and substance-use/addiction. Whether the personal conflict is internal or environmental in nature, my approach involves working with the person to explore the situation, set goals for treatment, and provide relevant evidence-based support that is purposeful and productive.
My Professional Background
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Schema-Focused Cognitive Therapy
- Trauma-focused Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye-Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Full Member of the Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Association of Australia (EMDRAA)