Erin Wolfe is a registered psychologist and clinical psychology registrar. She has 10 years’ experience working in both private and public health settings. Her most recent role was in a private practice in South Brisbane, which offered her extensive experience working with adults, adolescents and children, treating a variety of mental health concerns. Erin has also spent time working for Queensland Health within the areas of child and youth mental health in both hospital and community settings and in coping with chronic physical illness and disability in adults. She is an associate member of the Australian Psychological Society, approved Medicare provider and Workcover Qld provider. Erin has also recently completed a PhD in Clinical Psychology at the University of Queensland in the area of childhood resilience.
Her specific areas of interest include:
– Child and adolescent mental health (including difficulties managing and regulating emotions, mood disorders, anxiety issues, and adjustment to family changes or traumatic events)
– Parenting challenges
– Pre and post-natal anxiety and depression
– Mood disorders (including depression, dysthymia and bipolar)
– Anxiety (including generalised anxiety, social phobia, panic disorder, specific phobias and obsessive-compulsive disorder)
– Adjustment to life difficulties