Anxiety Across The Lifespan
June - 18th & 19th
9am – 4:30pm
Bright HQ Suite 3A, 54 Vernon Terrace, Teneriffe 4005
Why take this workshop?
- It is only open to health care practitioners who work with clients on a one-to-one basis.
Dr Caroline O’Donovan is a highly credentialed academic, educator, and practitioner.
- It is limited to a small group size (max 30 participants) so that individualised attention can be provided.
You will come away with skills that can be directly applied in your clinical practice.
- It is a skills-based hands-on program that will include supervised role-play activities to assist skill development.
- Any workshop sponsored by the 4life Psychology Centre has to challenge, engage and extend its participants. All our services come with a money back guarantee. If you do not feel that you got what was advertised, tell us and we will give you a full refund.
- It provides outstanding value for money. We are luck that Caroline lives in Brisbane and this has enabled us to pass on the cost saving associated with travel and accommodation to participants. At a rate of $40 per CPD point this workshop represents great value.
Presenter: Dr. Caroline Donovan
Dr Caroline Donovan is a clinical psychologist and has been a lecturer in the School of Applied Psychology at Griffith University since 2008. She specialises in child anxiety disorders, adolescent depression and eating issues. Caroline has a particular interest in the development, empirical testing, and dissemination of internet-based therapy and in particular, the BRAVE programs for youth anxiety. Behind her interest in the youth area is a strong belief in the value of prevention and early intervention. Through preventing and treating psychological disorders in youth, problematic trajectories towards adult mental health issues can be averted.
Cost: $490 (Early Bird: $440)
PD Points: 12